What if I inform you about a kitchen appliance that saves time by 50%? Probably you will start to wonder what it is. Worry no more because the 4-slice toaster is perfect for many reasons. Firstly, most people love bread and even bagels at any time of the day. Having a 4-slice toaster will ensure you not only have perfectly browned food items but also keep them soft inside while retaining its taste. We have gone through the market and listed down these 10 products that we considered are the 10 best 4-slice toasters. And here they are!
The List Of Best 4-Slice Toasters In 2020
Last update on 2020-11-23 at 15:02 / Affiliate link / Image from Amazon Product Advertising API
#10. Wide 4-Slice Toaster
By: BLACK & DECKER
The black and Decker toaster boasts of 4 full self-centering slots to allow you to accommodate large-sized bread, bagels, muffins, and more with perfect fitness. It comes with built-in cord storage which is not visible and does not get in the way of the interior space.
It features 7 toast shade settings to give you your preferred toast shade and taste. A sturdy pull-out- crumb tray gives you an easy clean-up and a debris-free countertop. There is a cancel button that allows you to stop the cycle earlier. The lever is smooth to use and lifts your bread and avoid accidental burns.
#9. 4-Slice Long Slots Keep Warm Toaster
By: Hamilton Beach
This Hamilton toaster comes with a built-in keep warm feature to allow your toast to stay warm for up to 3 minutes without burning or over-toasting. This best 4-slice toaster is well-constructed using a durable material that remains cool even during use. The beautifully illuminated buttons allow you to have a natural view and operation. It comes with extra-wide slots that accommodate your large and small sizes perfectly.
An under-base cord wrap makes the entire appearance look more polished as compared to other toasters with wires protruding. Also, the defrost feature allows you to toast frozen food items. It has a timer that shows you the amount of life left for the toasting to complete.
#8. Linea Collection 4 Slice Toaster
The Bella 14087 Linea Collection uses a 1400 Watt power consumption that allows efficient energy use and also a quick toasting process. It comes with a stylish retro-inspired design made of stainless steel with a sturdy slide-out crumb tray which makes clean-up a breeze. It features 6 adjustable settings from slightly brown up to extra crispiness to give you choices of the bread texture you prefer.
The handy reheat function will provide you with peace of mind when you need to warm your bread or bagel more quickly. It also has a strong lever action that moves smoothly every time you insert and remove your toast. The full and long slots are spacious and can also accommodate thick bagels with ease.
#7. 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster With High Lift Lever
The KitchenAid toaster comes in an onyx black color which complements most of your kitchen appliances. It is versatile because of the 7 shade settings which assist you to toast your foods to your desired shade perfectly. The extended 1 1/2-Inch long slot construction allows you to toast a wide range of foods like a tortilla, bread, buns, and also baguette with perfect crispiness.
It comes with an in-built crumb tray which gives you an easy clean-up. The high lift lever allows you to see the progress of the toasting cycle and also to remove small-sized bread slices. It features a 3-minute keep warm setting to ensure you warm your food items up to 3 minutes with no fuss that provides no soggy toast end-result.
#6. Compact 4-Slices Toaster
This stylish toaster comes with 5 settings including toast, bagel, defrost, plus more, to give you a more accessible and convenient use. The defrost feature enables you to defrost your frozen bread and toast it evenly without missing any spot. It features 1.5″ slots to let a variety of food items, both thin and thick, to toast evenly.
It comes with a dual independent toasting dial to toast two sets of 2 slices, each thus saving time and power consumption. The toast feature helps you to brown and toast bread correctly on the outside and still retains its softness on the inside. It has a high-lift lever gives you easy access when the cycle is complete or cancel your cycle.
#5. 4-Slot Toaster & Chrome Stainless Steel Housing
The modern-looking Krups 4-slice toaster blends well with your kitchen’s interior design. It has 6-browning settings that give you a variety of toasting options to brown your bread evenly. It features a high lift lever to ensure you do not fish out small pieces of bread and also safe.
In addition, it comes with easy to defrost and reheat dials to allow you to warm your bread through and through without getting more toasted. The beautifully-designed crumb trays located at the front is easy to clean up to your desired shine. It is made of stainless steel that guarantees you a long-lasting look and durability. It comes with a 2-year warranty and an instruction manual from the manufacturer.
#4. 4-Slices Stainless Steel Toaster
Cuisinart toaster comes with an array of nice features. It has a cord wrapped underneath to prevent an unappealing look or cumbersomeness. It comes with a bagel feature which lets you heat the top half of your bagel and still make the inside crunchy. The countdown timer shows you how much time is left before the cycle is completed.
It features a digital blue display that makes it easier for you to choose the correct setting. A digital shade control gives you 7 browning options to ensure you get your desired brownness. A 1.5″ toaster slot accommodates all sizes of food items. It also has an easy to handle high lift lever that does not pop up violently, giving you a smooth operation.
#3. Die-Cast 4-Slice Long Slot Smart Toaster
This toaster comes with an adjustable LED progress indicator with a rich ding sound which lets you know when the cycle is complete. It has a user-friendly design and a built-in motor which works efficiently in a short time. The 5 settings; Defrost, Bagel, lift, and look, a bit more ensure you get the precise shade and crispiness you desire.
It uses 1600 watts energy to churn out a perfectly crisp toast in a quiet cycle. It includes an intelligent one-touch auto lowering button that gives you a natural handling process. Also, the dual independent toast dials allow you to get evenly browned food items at your desired shade.
#2. Touch To Toast Leverless 4-Slice Toaster
The Cuisinart comes with a digital shade control that gives you various browning options. It comes with a countdown timer which lets you the time left for the cycle to complete. It has a motorized lift that gives you a hands-free experience and also ensures easy access to your toast.
On top of that, it produces soothing beep sound when toasting is complete. Also, it features a cancel button that lets you stop toasting at any time you please. The item comprises a bagel function that will enable you to toast on one side of the bagel and retaining its soft inside texture. It is made from stainless steel which lasts for a long time.
#1. Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
This Cuisinart has 1.5-Inch slots that are spacious enough to accommodate both small and large food items. This best 4-slice toaster is made from a durable brushed stainless housing which gives you an easy cleanup and complements your kitchen’s interior look. The in-built reheat button which allows you to reheat perfectly without burning. It comes in a retro-looking design which makes it stand out from the rest.
It has a sturdy crumb tray to assist you in collecting the bread debris more efficiently. A push-down lift lever produces an excellent click sound when you push it down for the cycle to start. It boasts of 6 settings like the defrost feature to allow you to defrost and then toast food items with ease and evenly.
Maintenance Tips For A 4-Slice Toaster
To extending your toasters longevity, you need to take care of it. The following are simple maintenance tips:
- Store in A Dry Place: Ensure you store your unit in a dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Moisture tends to corrode materials and fade the exterior construction.
- Frequent Cleaning: Although most units come with crumb trays, it does not mean clean-up ends there. Make sure you use a damp cloth and clean the parts correctly. You can turn it upside down to remove stuck crumbs, hence a practical way to remove them without damaging any components.
- Unplug When Not In Use: It does not take long to toast your bread. Many people tend to forget to unplug their units after use. This might lead to unauthorized access to small kids and also damage to the cord. There is a likelihood of another person accidentally turning it on and wasting electricity.
- Refer To the Manual: Not to forget, if you do not know how to operate the different dials that come with toasters, it is okay to refer to the manual. This book ensures you get clear instructions plus photos to give you a better understanding. Never operate electrical units without having the necessary skills.
- Hire a Qualified Technician for Servicing: Lastly, if in case your unit malfunctions, do not try to do a DIY repair to avoid electrocutions. Ensure you recruit qualified personnel to come and check the cause.
Note: For more information, you can also read through this external document, to know the simple steps of how to use a toaster.
What To Look For When Buying A 4-Slice Toaster?
- Wide Slots: Toasters have different slot sizes ranging from small to large. If you want to toast large-sized bread without the need for turning it after a while, then go for a full slot toaster. It saves you time and ensures it toasts evenly.
- Energy Consumption: The watt specification will guide you through the amount of energy your toaster consumes. I mean, no one wants soaring power bills. Also, it ensures a faster and even toasting process without missing any spots.
- Housing/Casing: The type of material used to house the coils inside plus exterior. Some toasters have plastic while others are made of stainless. It all depends on your choice and the type of design you are looking for. Both of these materials blend in well with most kitchen appliances.
- Durability: A good machine that serves you for quite a considerable time is a plus. Always check the materials used during construction and if it is certified. There is no need to buy a cheap unit which might be harmful to your health or break down too soon.
- Features: Lastly, look out for the features. For instance, check if it has a defrost feature that will enable you to toast frozen bread and warm through easily. Another thing is a timer button that shows/alerts you the time left for the cycle to complete. Other features are a cancel button, LED Display, Lift Lever, Crumb tray plus more.
A 4-slice toaster saves you a lot of time and is easily accessible. The above list shows the best 4-slice toasters on the market. They have excellent features that ensure comfortable and convenient use. They offer the highest quality, are made from certified materials and are also user-friendly and energy-efficient.